Thursday 18 February 2010

Bloggers Block.....

One week on and my cold is finally abating and I am feeling more like myself though I still feel like I could sleep for a week. A restful weekend should see me right.

I haven't written on here as I genuinely have had very little to say of any consequence or humor and every waking moment has been spent working or thinking about work, which in truth does not make for interesting blog writing.

I will try harder, perhaps over the weekend but in the meantime just in case you missed it, here is the culmination of four years intensive training for French Skier Marion Rolland at the Vancouver winter Olympics.

"It is no secret that the sport of alpine skiing can be quite dangerous at times, as competitors are always at risk to experience rather disastrous tumbles down the hill, but rarely do we witness such a humiliating fall right out of the starting gate.  After all, there is barely a slope at that point.



Unfortunately, all that was needed was a tiny hill and some snow for Marion to take this rather awkward spill.  Maybe it is a good thing she didn't make it through to the more difficult sections of the course"




I can tell you that I laughed like a drain which gives you some indication of the depths to which my mind has sunk. Normal service will be resumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment