.........and actually I started somewhere else. I am a regular blogger (Sundays only) at www.Limousinliving.com/blogs where I try to describe our gradual transition to a life in France.
- My wife Melanie, my best friend and soul mate.
- My passion for fishing, particularly Carp and Barbel which was what first led me to the Limousin region.
- I am consumed by music of all kinds, I used to play in a band but these days just listen to others.
- I am an avid reader with strong pretensions of being a writer.
- My love for Manchester City. Having stuck with them through thin and thin, I await our imminent dominance of world football.
- After leading a hedonistic life in my twenties, I now look after myself and keep fit by playing squash and swimming though I occasionally lapse into mild binge drinking.
- My love of comedy and my desperate and often childish attempts to find humor in any situation.