Saturday 23 October 2010

Bloggers block has blocked my blog....

I just havent been able to muster the energy nor the focus to blog for a few weeks. Working long, long weeks means I have little creativity left by Saturday morning when I usually do my blogging. My routine is typically to brew up some volcanic strength coffee and just write. I've tried this the last two weeks and have somehow found myself utterly lacking in the writing department and aimlessly surfing football websites or some obscure website about fishing techniques.

The whole thing about blogging is to try and discuss something interesting, entertaining or humorous and describing long weeks of work is about as interesting as someone reading out a telephone book so I will desist for another week and try and ensure that something interesting happens which will spark my creativity. Either that or I will make something up.

No comments:

Post a Comment